This soup recipe is very simple and adaptable to your tastes. It starts with a chicken bullion broth, then vegetables, noodles, and chicken can be added however you want. For this batch, I grabbed a variety of veggies from my dining hall salad bar.
1. Chop vegetables and chicken
2. Combine celery and onion in double boiler bowl. Sweat onions (aka- heat until onions start to lose their juices)
3. Add chicken to celery and onions. Heat until chicken is warm to the touch.
4. Pour 2 cups boiling water into thermos with 2 bullion cubes. Stir to mix flavoring.
5. Add green beans and double boiler ingredients to chicken broth.
6. Cover thermos with lid. Let flavors combine while soup cools.
Sip your soup, and get well soon!