The flavors match a traditional cheesecake taste, but the texture is more like a pudding. So, this is the ultimate desert when you are craving something sweet and special, without the super-rich feeling of regular cheesecake.
- 4 old-fashioned graham crackers (or 2 full sheets of the regular brand variety)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter (f)
1. Crush graham crackers in a plastic bag (use flat edge of spoon)
2. Melt butter in bowl of double boiler
3. Mix butter and crushed graham crackers in bowl unti crumbs stick together
- Put cream cheese in a metal bowl and stir with a fork (try and fluff it up as much as possible)
- Add the powdered sugar and mix it in.
- Pour in the condensed milk and lemon juice and then stir it all together until it has a cheesecake consistency.
The consistency of the filling is closer to that of pudding. If frozen, it will be more firm and easier to cut.