These pumpkin pie truffles are the perfect way to usher in the season. Imagine taking the pumpkin pie off of your thanksgiving table, mashing the crust into the filling, balling it up, and dunking each ball in chocolate. These truffles are the realization of that fantasy. The filling of each truffle contains pumpkin, spices (pumpkin turns into an edible hug with a bit of ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon), cream cheese, melted chocolate, and graham cracker crumbs. How could it be any better?
These truffles are truly the perfect way to usher in the season. Enjoy!
- Mix graham crackers, spices, and powdered sugar in a bowl
- Add pumpkin, cream cheese, and melted chocolate
- Stir until well combined
- Refrigerate filling for 4 hours (or overnight)
- Form filling into 7 or 8 balls
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Melt dipping chocolate
- Dip truffles
- Wait for chocolate coating to harden (or not) and dig in!