So we made a cheesecake the other day, and it required condensed milk. It is a rather uncommon ingredient, and we bought more than we needed for one small cheesecake.
We were trying to think of a way to use up this extra condensed milk, and instantly thought of Vietnamese iced coffee. It is a lovely iced coffee sweetened with a splash of condensed milk.
- Coffee (brewed using our coffee method, or a regluar coffee maker)
- Condensed Milk (two tablespoons)
- Cover the bottom of a glass with the condensed milk and place in fridge for an hour.
- Prepare a mug of coffee and put that in the fridge as well.
- When both the coffee and the condensed milk are cooled, pour the coffee into chilled glass, add ice, and stir.