This recipe is designed to be eaten raw, so we eliminated the eggs from traditional cookie dough, and added condensed milk left over from our no-bake cheesecake.
Ingredients (makes 16 balls)
1. Mix butter and sugar.
2. Add vanilla
3. Mix in 1/2 cup flour
4. Add condensed milk
5. Mix in remaining 1/2 cup flour
6. Stir in chocolate chips
7. Spoon into balls and refrigerate 3 hours
8. Melt dipping chocolate in double boiler
9. Drop dough ball in chocolate, and cover
10. Cool until chocolate shell hardens