This is one of the most simple recipes on our blog, so feel free to get creative by adding various ingredients to the melted marshmallows. We tried out peanut butter-cranberry Rice Krispie treats (the middle treat in the stack shown above) along with the original recipe.
Ingredients (makes a 4' by 4' bar or 9 small cubes)
-1 cup mini marshmallows
-1 cup Rice Krispies (f)
1. Melt half of marshmallows in double boiler
2. Add remaning marshmallows, and stir until smooth
3. Mix melted marshmallows into Rice Kirspies
4. Spoon into square tupperware (lined with aluminum foil)
5. Let sit 10 mins, until cool
Add 2 tablespoons peanut butter to melted marshmallows, and mix in 1 tablespoon dried cranberry when combining ingredients.