If your mouth is watering, don't waste a second. Grab some oreos and go forage a cup of soft serve from the dining hall. This is so easy to make that you have no excuse.
If you want to add a toch of excitement to the pie, serve it with this incredible fudge sauce. We whipped it up with some condensed milk and chocolate chips that were left over from our cookie-dough truffles.
Sure to impress, and sure to please, this pie is a winner. Enjoy!
Ice cream pie:
6 oreos/ chocolate sandwich cookies
1 cup soft serve from dining hall (f)
1 tsp butter
1/4 cup condensed milk
handful semisweet chocolate chips
Directions Ice Cream Pie:
1. Using a spoon or the back of a fork, crush oreos into small bits
2. Let ice cream warm a little, and spoon into crust
3. Freeze immediately and wait a few hours before serving
For the Fudge Sauce:
1. Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter in bowl of double boiler
2. Stir until melted, and pour over ice cream pie